To ensure that all its protocols were safe and at the same time provide that assurance to clients and consumers, Sodexo has:
- created a Medical Advisory Council, comprised of experts from around the world in epidemiology, family medicine, nutrition, occupational health and behavioral health, as well as pandemic planning and operations, to support the development of new protocols and standards , including Covid-19 related services delivered worldwide. This Council provides technical guidance and validation of health & safety protocols;
- joined forces with Bureau Veritas to introduce a hygiene
certification label for Sodexo procedures and services, giving quality assurance to our clients and consumers that all necessary health steps have been taken when organizations reopen post-lockdown.
To support “rise with Sodexo”, Sodexo has reaffirmed five key sustainability commitments for a more resilient and green economic recovery:
- continuing the deployment of our WasteWatch food waste
- maintaining efforts to reduce single-use items and plastic
- providing access to sustainable eating and “low-carbon”
- promoting sustainable and responsible sourcing,
- enhancing environmental training for our employees.
Quality of life
1. PPE & Temperature monitoring
2. Energy management
3. Meal/ Food card
4. Digital retail & services
6. Food Services & Delivery
7. Virtual concierge
8. Workplace consulting
9. Workplace management
10. Space design & management
11. Grab & go
12. Gift card
220.127.116.11 Working towards a better Tomorrow
In line with its roadmap Better Tomorrow 2025, Sodexo works to strengthen its commitment and performance to corporate responsibility
- Sodexo is thus the first global Foodservices company to
connect its financing to action to prevent food waste.
- With a renewed partnership with WWF, Sodexo continues to
work toward its sector-leading 34% Sciences-based carbon
emissions reduction target by 2025 (compared to a 2017
baseline) and committing to eliminate deforestation from its
supply chain by 2030.
- Sodexo continues to be recognized within the financial community, with the highest marks in SAM's “Sustainability Yearbook” for the 13th consecutive year, as well as gold class recognition by EcoVadis. Sodexo also remains the leading company in its sector within the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), for the 15th consecutive year and was included in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, recognizing commitment to advancing women in the workplace. Sodexo also join Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index family, recognizing the ability to reduce its emissions and to adapt the business model to address the risks and opportunities tied to the transition to a low carbon economy.